Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just a quick note






Hi everyone! It's been awhile, so I thought I would write a quick blurp about what's going on. I'm getting ready to take finals, ugh! The kids are great! Whitney did great at registration and is all geared up to go to school. I can't believe she's already 5! She also got her first loose tooth this week and is very excited!





Sawyer started the tractor the other day and managed to drive accross the backyard. This was very scary for us, (Ryan was able to stop it in time), but Sawyer thought it was the greatest thing since egg-salad sandwiches! He was smiling and thought he was something else. The bad part was that the bucket was down and he made a huge divet all along the yard!

McKay is up to no good, as always. He has figured out that he can push our dining room chairs up to the cabinets/counters and help himself to whatever food he happens to find. The other morning he dumped an entire box of Cheerios and a bag of Marshmellow Mateys out on the floor! I love waking up to a ginormous mess of cereal! Oh well, he had fun.
We took the horses for a ride on Thursday. They did great! I found 4 antler sheds, but Ryan found one really big one. It looks a lot like the deer he got last year ( a trophy which was entered in the Boone and Crockett's all time record books). So, that's pretty much it. Here some pictures of my kids for this past summer, I will get new ones posted soon.






2 comments:

  1. Cute kids . . . I'm glad they are so happy and have such good parents. Hopefully no more tractor driving for Sawyer till he is big enough to handle the controls.

    I Love you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how much your kids are growing! The last time I saw Whitney, she was just barely getting around! They are beautiful, and I LOVE the red hair!

    I'm so sorry to hear about Sawyer's first tractor drive. I would be so panicky! I'm glad that Ryan got to him in time. Scary!!

    ReplyDelete