Thursday, March 19, 2009

What a long week!

Hi all, just wanted to do a quick update on our week. It's been long! We've been diligently working on finishing Whitney and Sawyer's closets, which seems to be taking a long time. I've been busy with the preschool, callings, and class. We've decided to open a preschool in the fall here in our home. I have a lot to do to prepare for that, including paperwork, working on the basement and preparing our curiculum. Whitney is getting ready for Kindergarten registration in 3 weeks. It's a pretty big deal out here, they can actually deny your child entry into the school if the school feels they are not ready. Yesterday my van officially gave up on us. It completely stopped shifting! This is so exciting(not)! So, now I'm driving around the new truck with strick cleanliness orders. Tonight was our Relief Society birthday party. I'm on the enrichment commitee, so I had to come early and stay late for set up/clean up. It turned out really well. We had a nice pasta bar, which I made some shrimp alfredo for. We then played a little get to know you game which everyone seemed to enjoy. I just finished midterms in school. They went great! I sure enjoy my anatomy class, not so much my computer science class. Hope everyone's week was great! I'll be posting pictures soon!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your van Devin. Whitney in kindergarten, what a big girl. I'm looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for letting us come on Saturday, again. We had a nice visit and the fried chicken was YUMMY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preschool...Wow! You are brave! :)

    They also test kids for kindergarten here. If they are not on target, they put them into the preschool program for another year. But mine did fine, and he didn't even attend preschool. I'm sure Whitney will do great! Did they give you any guidelines of what they need to know?

    Sorry about your van. Welcome to the club! I'm ready for mine to break down forever anytime. It already has over 200,000 miles on it. :)

    ReplyDelete